Sunday, July 24, 2011

From the Garden

Related Posts with ThumbnailsToday is a domestic diva day. Been on the run since 5:00 am.  Little Miss Squeak has made it her business to wake up Annie who in turn makes it her business to wake me up. Went for a quick run with Annie then off to the airport to drop off some friends.   Got home at 6:30 am and started to washed the car which lead to Annie getting a bath. One of Annie's favorite things is to attack any source of water. Decided to have a late breakfast with the tomatoes that are now ready in my garden and the bacon I always have on hand. Not sure what type of tomatoes these are since a friend gave me several seedlings without any label.
Almost done with ironing and wash, then off to clean up my studio. I would vacuum but that will set  off Annie's auto alarm system and she will wake up everyone in a 10 mile radius.

No comments: