Saturday, December 11, 2010

Washer and Dryer

Related Posts with ThumbnailsI have little quirks when cleaning house.  I have to clean the kitchen sink first, which according to all the household books (yes, I've read them) and my mother that should be the last thing you clean.  And it doesn't feel like I'm cleaning the house if the washer and dryer aren't running.  Guess that noise must trigger some Pavlov response. Anyone else have things that have to be done first when cleaning?
Today my washing machine sprang a leak and the dryer  has been sounding like a giant hamster running on his wheel for months. Going out today to buy a new set at. Every year I make sure to buy something at Sears to show support for their policy in keeping their employees who are called to military duty on the payroll and keep their health insurance active. Kenmore has gotten great reviews, so I will not only get a new washer and dryer but I can show support to a retailer that supports our troops.

1 comment:

mary said...

Kenmores are awesome and thanks for sharing the info on Sears, I will keep that in mind when shopping.
I always start cleaning with a sink full of hot soapy water,it just makes things easier for me to have it there and I also always open all the curtains as far as they will go-weird?