Friday, December 24, 2010

Marathon Christmas Cooking has started

Related Posts with ThumbnailsThe marathon Christmas cooking has started!  Hubby is making his family's  famous squash rolls even though he's on a liquid diet.  I just drop off a 12 pound standing rib roast for Christmas eve dinner tonight.  I didn't put it in a plastic bag so as I was walking up to the front door it leaked blood all down my pants.  I looked like road kill.  I was barely able to make it to the washing machine when I got home. Annie thought I smelled great and she was sure I had a Christmas treat hidden in one of my pockets for her. I will be making an apple cake with fresh whip cream along with bringing the ham to the annual Itatani Food Fest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun Christmas memory - sounds like your day is as busy as mine!
Enjoy your family festivities tonite! How fun for all of you.
Merry Christmas dear friend!

Susan Raihala said...

ROTFLMBO!!!! I can so see Annie going nuts...and you feeling somewhat violated by the attention!