Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crafting Shirt


I use to eat chocolate when I was in a creative slump.  One pound would always do the trick but of course with the changes in my diet, that's a major no no.  I also had a favorite crafting shirt that I would wear all the time.  Always felt creative when I was working in my cat shirt.  I finally had to say good-bye to my ten year old shirt.  It was torn around the collar and all of the applique had come off years ago.  For the last couple of years, I couldn't wear it out in public. I took off all the button and cut it up to use in my rag pile out in the studio. Not sure why this shirt last so long when I got other ones that did last more than a year.  It was still sad to say good-bye to my old favorite shirt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Debbie will be glad!! I have pictures of it in better condition from our California trip if you want them for a memory!!! :)

Lisa said...

I know she really wanted me to burn it. :)