Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Alter Art Collage Card

My card making group meets tonight. For several months, I've done CAS cards for the group. Since half the ladies can't make it tonight (so I only have to make 5 instead of 10 cards)I decided to make something a little more time consuming. I pulled out some supplies that haven't seen daylight in years. Sheets of metal, shimmering mist, Adirondack color wash and alcohol inks. I'm the only one in the group that does weird stuff like this. It's not a style the ladies like but they appreciate effort. :) I sprayed the mulberry paper and flocked paper by gcd with different colors and used the alcohol inks on the metal heart that I ran through my Cuttlebug. The whole project made a huge mess in my studio but it was fun to get artfully dirty.

No comments: