Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another Quick Card - heart

I was asked to do a series of Clean and Simple cards for drop in kits. Something like happy hour but at a craft store. I was inspired by Susan's blog Simplicity (see my blog roll) and came up with this Valentine's Day card, well I guess it could be a "just because" card too.
Two of my foster kittens (Daisy and Rosie) went to their forever home today. It was both a sad and happy day. I know that their new moms will spoil them rotten and give them a great home. I knew it was a good sign when Daisy woke up from her nap and walked right into the cat carrier Michelle and Heather had put on the floor. It was like "OK let's go, I'm ready to be treated like a princess". We still have Bea and Haz with us. Sunny the mommy cat has been at Petco in what I call lock up, the display cases for adoptions. I'm going tommorrow to pick her up so she can have some R&R.

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

I ADORE this card! The ticket corner punch is such a fab touch, esp with the white on black matte. And all that glorious white space...swoon!

Glad the kitties are finding good homes!