Friday, November 20, 2009

Honey Bunny Scooter - Sad Day

Our little Honey Bunny Scooter was killed yesterday. We are not sure how but I found she in our front yard early Thursday morning. It's been very hard on my hubby as Honey Bunny was he's little baby. Full of personality and energy but always had the time to cuddle and snuggle. Honey Bunny also had her own set of groupies (kids walking home from school) who came by everyday to play with her. She loved everyone which may have been her downfall. Very sad day at our house.

6 comments:

Rocio said...

I'm sorry to hear about Honey Bunny. Sending hugs to you guys.

Susan Raihala said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Kitties can be so special in our lives. Hugs to you both.

Lisa said...

Lisa I'm so sorry:(
Hugs

carrie said...

It made me feel so sad to read that you have lost Honey Bunny. I enjoyed reading about all his adventures. Animals can be so much a part of the family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Unknown said...

Oh Lisa, I'm so sorry. How horribly sad. :(
Hugs, Melissa

DeniseB said...

I'm very to sorry to hear about Honey Bunny. What an awful thing to happen.
Denise