Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Adventure Women Nepal 2009

I just got back from Nepal this morning and to keep myself from going to bed too early, decided to start posting some photos from my trekking trip to Nepal. It was an amazing trip with a wonderful group of women. This is a view from one of the lodges we hiked 7.5 hours to get to. The hike was nothing compared to the 50+ hours of travel time to get into Kathmandu. The trip home wasn't as bad since I had a longer layover (12 hours) in Singapore, so I checked into one of the transit hotels inside the airport. I was able to clean up and take a nap before the long flight back to California.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I do not think I could travel for 50+ hours!!!!
You are a mad woman!

I'm glad you had a great time and have arrived back safe and sound

Unknown said...

welcome home. So glad you are safe & sound!!!
What an adventure to take & how much fun it will be to document it all!!!

Susan Raihala said...

Wecome back! Can't wait to see more pictures!