Monday, November 30, 2009

The Cute Factor


Mommy cat Sunny and Boris are working on their "cuteness" factor so when they go to the pet fairs, someone will want to take them home. I'm working on trying to find homes for them before they have to be herded into cages and groped by strangers.
Little Miss Daisy is doing 100% better and is gaining weight. She's always the first one to the food dish. We are fighting a eye infection now but it's not slowing her down. She's an ankle biter when playing with her much bigger siblings. She's not tall enough to get them in a head lock or pull them down with a ear pull.

4 comments:

Mo said...

I think Little Miss Daisy has already found her new home :)

Unknown said...

I'm so in love with Little Miss Daisy - you go GIRL!!!!

toners said...

Oh my...so beautiful!!

toners said...

I have been looking through your entries about your trip to Nepal...you are such a strong woman! You go, girl!