Sunday, November 15, 2009

Domestic Diva Sunday


I finally feel well enough to do some house cleaning. I left the house a mess when I went to Nepal so no surprise that it was that way when I got home. I finally made it out to my backyard (after almost of month) and garden to see what survived my hubby's neglect. He's not one to remember to water other living things so only the hardiest plants can survive in our gardens. All my mums have bloomed and the last of the tomatoes. Thought I would share some of the photos I took this morning. After I finish up the the inside of the house I will start the clean up of my garden. I like to "rest and fortify" my raised beds for a few months. It's on my to-do list to re-landscape our backyard but I haven't been inspired to do a make over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing your California sunshine with me!!! It's bare trees & colder temps now in Michigan. Winter is on it's way I fear.