Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stolen Recipes



I went into the store today to pick up my Halloween Goodies recipe book so I could start prepping for my class on Sunday. Well someone had ripped out the recipes and some of the photos. Really, why would someone do that? The store let's people take photos or drawings of all the class projects and I don't mind when people ask questions about what I used. I used super strong tape to hold the recipes so the person who stole them had to rip apart my pages. The recipes are easy enough to find online, so why rip it apart?

5 comments:

Sues said...

That's awful... maybe some little kid got ahold of it? Bad parent!!! Can you share the project with me? I'm looking to make one of these for x-mas and saw something similar at Arch's. I'd love to learn more about yours!!!

Aimee said...

I don't understand it either. 2 yrs ago, at the store I worked at, someone stole the Christmas ornament I made WITH MY SON'S PHOTO IN IT!! Really, why would you want an ornament with someone else's kid in it? I don't think a child stole it- it was up too high for that.

kjo13 said...

I am so sorry to hear that someone did this to you. It is so wrong, it hurts to hear.

kjo13 said...

I am so sorry to hear this happened to you. It is so wrong, it hurts to hear.

Unknown said...

you've got to be freakin kidding me????? I've seen a lot & heard a lot, but that takes the cake!!!!