Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CAS (Clean and Simple) Card

The mouse image was a stamp I got at one of the stamp flea markets for only .50! I usually don't buy old stamps since I can't use them for classes but when you can get them for a bargain, how can you pass them up? I in a "clean and simple" (CAS) mode right now. I just can't get worked up on doing cards that take hours to make or so thick you need extra postage. Maybe I should break out the watercolors and alcohol inks to make some background paper to help me get in a more creative mood.
I'm back on my marathon hiking schedule now that the weather has turned cool. I like being at the top of the trail when there is a nice cool breeze. I'm covered from head to toe to protect myself from the sun so the colder the better in my world.

No comments: