Thursday, September 3, 2009

Candy Corn Card

I've been prepping for my classes this weekend all day. It's taking a lot longer since I have to stop every five minutes to stop Honey Bunny (all 3 pounds of her) from beating on Mr. Purrcy. Honey Bunny now knows that Purrcy won't do anything to hurt her, so she loves to get him in the head lock and kick the stuffing out of him. If she's not beating on him, she's jumping on to every flat surface looking for something to chew on or knock over. I thinks we should have named her "slinky" because when I go to grab her she can back flip out of my reach or go so limp you can't get a good hold. She still likes to take a shower every morning and I think that is the only time she's not in fast forward mode.
The candy corn card is one of the cards I will be doing in my class on Saturday. Have you every beaded with a kitten in the house? I finally had to lock Honey Bunny out of the studio so I could get them done and give Purrcy a break.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor, sweet Mr. Purrcy. Baby sisters sure are a pain!

DeniseB said...

How cute is that? Love your beaded cards!
"Slinky" is pretty cute too! Amazing what she can get away with, with Mr. Purrcy.
DeniseB