Monday, September 28, 2009

Red Shoes

Every year I buy a pair of red sandals for the following summer and I wear them all summer. I'm getting a little concerned now since I still haven't been able to find a pair for next year. This month I've been in a creative funk so instead of working out in my studio, I went out for some retail therapy. Along with looking for a pair of red sandals, I'm also looking for a new purse. I saw a really nice purse at the Rack which was on sale for $1,000 marked down from $3,000. Now I really liked the purse but I could understand why a purse costing $3,000 at one point would not have those little corner feet things on the bottom of it. The metal things that protect the bottom of the purse when you put it down. I guess when it costs 3k, you don't every put it down. Didn't find any shoes or a purse but I did get some Christmas shopping done. Still in creative funk so maybe I will have to go eat a whole chocolate cake.

1 comment:

Sues said...

NO - Don't eat the cake!!! Maybe you need to switch to yellow or orange sandals for next year??!!