Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Leaving for another deployment duty

My son left today for his sixth deployment to the Middle East. He's an air flight crewman and he goes where his plane is needed, so I never know for sure where he is. I think this time he will spend more time on the ground, which makes me a little more nervous than when he is flying. I do know that it will be super hot so some thought has to go into the care packages I send out.
He came home over Labor Day and spent weekend hanging out with friends and family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be keeping ALL of you in my thoughts & prayers until Chad returns safely home!!! My deepest gratitude to him & the many, many others who are willing to fight for our freedom & to you parents who support you children in this choice!!!

Susan Raihala said...

If you get an address to send stuff to him, please send it to me. I'd love to send him a care package.

Susan Raihala