Thursday, September 3, 2009

More from Creative Escape

This is what 68 pounds of crafting supplies look like. We do so many projects at Creative Escape, most people have to ship things home. If you did any shopping at all the stores in the area, well you end up with a box that looks like this. Bazill (the paper company) had a shipping station set up at the convention center and shipped things out at their UPS rate. It was a nice perk to the event.
Slinky or aka Honey Bunny had to check out the box as soon as I got it down the hallway. She turned into a snake as soon as I opened the box and slid down inside. Since she still teething, I had to tape it back up until I have time to unpack it. Only about ten pounds of crafting supplies belong to me, the rest belongs to a friend who couldn't have it shipped to her house since she didn't want you hubby to see it all.

No comments: