Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tagging Mania

The vintage booth I have at Cottage Crafts on Union Ave in San Jose (a handcrafters store) also has a section they call the "ZZ booth" where crafter's can sell off they unwanted rubber stamps and craft supplies. It's really a great place to find some good deals on crafts supplies. You never know what is there so people stop by everyday to check it out. I picked up the last of the old inventory from My Little Shoebox (she was cleaning out her warehouse) to sell off in the ZZ booth. I think there are over 6,000 items for me to tag!!! I was tagging until 1:00 last night and I will be tagging all day today while babysitting (my printer is in over drive printing out labels) and I hope to have most of the inventory at Cottage Crafts by Friday. Today is also auction night and I really want to drive over and check it out, a very cool cabinet is up for auction. If you follow my blog, you can guess what it looks like. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm.....let me guess....does it have a lot of drawers????