Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hi my name is ......

The votes have been counted and our new little kitten now has an official name, Miss Honey Bunny. Hubby thinks the election was rigged (he suffers from talk radio paranoia) and that those who voted for Honey Bunny will be getting free jars of honey. He is still going to call her Scooter but since I feed her the good stuff and play with her, she will come to Honey Bunny in no time. We have also found out that she likes water. For the past week she has taken two shower (and I mean stand under the water and get soaking wet) a day. You know how cats come running when they hear the can opener? Well as soon as the shower starts she's there waiting for her bath. Good thing she is a short hair cat.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so little! I'm pretty sure I can see her halo shining in the picture. It's a ruse, isn't it?
She might have some Rex or Bengal in her--they like water.

Lisa said...

Well congrats on the new addition! Knew you would keep her since she's tooooo cute to return;)

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Too cute. And..ah water and cats...have I got stories for you. See if she likes sprinklers too. My all black cat a few years back was nuts for the automatic sprinklers as well as joining my husband and I in a shower! As long as the water wasn't too, too hot! Her sister on the other hand hates water but loves to sleep in the sink! Except of course when my naughty nephews visit since they have been known to turn on the taps with her still in the sink - not cool from her perspective. Enjoy your new honey bunny - she's a beauty!