Monday, August 31, 2009

Creative Escape Projects

If finally some photos of the projects I did at Creative Escapes. The layout was from 7 Gypsies designers Paula Cheney and Deb Crouse. The photo section flips up on a hinge and the flower section (can't see the glass bottle) also swings open. Looks simple but there are many parts and some major engineering design involved. This was my favorite project. The small suitcase was Tim Holtz project, which was also a fun and surprisingly, I picked up some great tips on how to work with ink. As always Tim was very entertaining and kept the class moving along. We also received a cool beaded lanyard to hold our name tag. One of the many nice touches of the event.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the projects - I'm a little jealous of you right now!!!

Peggy Houston, TX said...

That was my favorite project too - nice to meet you, Lisa. Also liked your CE list... so true!