Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ghost Card

A silly card I'm doing for my Happy Halloween class at Cranberry Hill next month. I did half the card last night and when I woke up this morning, I knew I had to add some flying bats. Boo stamp by Hero Arts, Cuttlebug bats and free hand ghost.
I use the Di Vinci method of creative problem solving - sleeping on it. :) I've also found out that Thomas Edison also used sleep to solve difficult problems. He didn't sleep a whole lot, only four hours a day but he could sleep anywhere.
I felt like Ma Kettle (for those of you who remember that old TV show) this morning. Since Purrcy was so kind to wake me up before dawn, I started doing things around the house and out in the backyard in my pajamas, Crocs and work shirt. I figured there wasn't going be to anyone up at 5:30am or they would be to tired to notice their crazy neighbor watering the garden and taking all the recycling out.

2 comments:

toners said...

Those early mornings can be very calming :) Great card!

Unknown said...

Ma & Pa Kettle - what a riot! They actually had a marathon of their old movies on the Turner Classic Network a few weeks ago & I watched 3 of the movies. My DH & DS thought I was crazy!!!!