Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Place to Bark

If you have visited Tim Holtz blog site you will see that he is supporting a non-profit group (really a one person operation) called "A place to bark" which is a no kill animal rescue group. They are in a national contest to see who can get the most donations. Right now they are in second place. It's the number of donations made, not the dollar amount that's important to win the $50,000 prize.
She takes in mainly dogs with a just a few cats.
Two of my buddies (one from my CJ group and one from my card making gang) had birthdays this month so I made two donations in their honor. Purrcy is asking that you make the call and help out those poor little kittens who have to be locked up in the bathroom and also deal with all those silly barking dogs. If you watch the video at http://www.aplacetobark.blogspot.com/ you will know what we are talking about. It's the last video on the blog.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Okay Purrcy, you look SO adorable in your phone photo that I made a donation to A Place to Bark. Thanks for telling me about it.

Unknown said...

Purrcy, you are the perfect spokescat. How can I resist?

toners said...

I made one too...thanks to Purrcy's cuteness!