Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cronflake Card

This was the card I made for the Cornflakes (card club) tonight. It was another quick (less than 5 minutes) card to make. I didn't stamp a greeting on the front so it could be used for whatever the ladies want it for. I was down in Pebble Beach this morning and I like to stop at the "Quill" in Pacific Grove when I'm in town. It's a really cute card shop that always has something interesting to see. I saw this paper (24X36 sheet) and the sock monkey just screamed at me. I designed it on the hour drive home and was lucky enough to have Memory Box paper that matched. Having oversized scallop circle punches made it one of the fastest card I've ever made.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the sock monkey........................:)

Sues said...

Wow, that is AMAZING! I would have never thought of that! I will just have to open up my eyes wider from now on!!!