Monday, January 21, 2008

Make A Stack with Penny Black

I will be doing a Make A Stack class using Penny Black floral stamps in February. It's a class where you make each card design three times so you go home with 15 cards. The card style has to be on the simple side, otherwise you would be making cards into the wee hours of the morning. I got the title for the class in my sleep or maybe when I couldn't fall asleep. I had to come up with a Penny Black class but I have used these stamp in several other classes. People have been asking for another stack class so I put the two together. The stamps really work best with the direct to rubber technique. I did embossing on one card just to mix it up a little.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I think I will have to sign up for this one.

toners said...

Beautiful cards :) I think flowers are my favorite stamp images!

Sues said...

These are beautiful! :)