Sunday, January 6, 2008

Alter Art Atelier

My Alter Art Atelier booth is now open at Cottage Crafts in San Jose! I wasn't planning on opening it until next month but everything just seem to fall into place even with California being hit with one of it's biggest storms. I was able to get a huge lot of wood block letters and number stamps - very cool, which started the ball rolling. The next day I went to a local auction house and found an antique Victorian bookcase that was the exact size to fit into the booth. I'm now running around my house trying to get everything that are still in boxes waiting to be tagged or interesting items that need to be taken apart. I will post pictures as soon as I remember to take the camera in.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Until the picture shows up, I can tell you her new booth looks great. Hope it does well!

Unknown said...

I'm anxiously awaiting the picks - maybe even a price list??? You've really got my curiosity stirring!!!! I WANNA SEE!!!