Saturday, January 12, 2008

Angel Card

Miss Lucy again posing with one of my cards. It 's been a long time since I've done a card that took a few days to do.

For the background I used twinkling H2O on heavy water color paper that has a thick coat of gel medium on it. As I was smearing the gel medium over the paper it started to crack and peel. I thought all was lost so I put it aside. The next day after it had dried, I was left with this great alter look. Where the gel medium had cracked the gold from the H2O paints came through. I used Staz On ink to tone down the silver heart charm the angel is holding. Angel stamp from Stamp Happy.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

the background looks great, now you will have to add the to your technique class!

Unknown said...

I love Lucy!!! Really, I do. Oh, & the card is awesome too!