Saturday, March 30, 2024

Peaceful Carmel

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My morning view today
It was a last minute decision to come down to the Carmel house. There is a one week break from my dog sitting gig and the house was also open. On top of that I was able to get an appointment with my dentist for a cleaning while I'm here. Yes, the stars lined up nicely for me!!!
It rained hard here yesterday but today it's bright and sunny. I enjoy the rain when I'm here because I like sitting by the fireplace while I work, so either way it's a win!
I'm finally getting around to gathering up all the recipes I've picked out from all the cookbooks I have. The goal is to get everything into  binder so when the boys come out for the holidays we can meal plan a little bit better. Of course that also means I have to practice making the recipes to make sure they will work down here at the Carmel house. It's a very old and tiny kitchen so planning ahead is helpful.     

No comments: