Sunday, March 10, 2024

Ebelskivers


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Once I figure out what these pans were for, I've been on the hunt for them. They do show up at Happy Dragon (thrift store) but another volunteer always gets to them first. She's gathering them up for family members since it's a family tradition. 
They make Ebelskivers, a Swiss/Dutch puffy type pancakes. Trader Joe's has something like this and it's a favorite of my grandsons. 
I check out Maxsold auctions all the time for things to resell and I'd  hoped I would find these pans. I got two of them for only $6.  I did have to drive across town to get them but I think it was worth the drive.  Wish me luck as I try and make these suckers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abelskivers are a Danish/Swedish tradition. I have been making them for years. Served with ligonberry jam and powdered sugar, my family likes to use raspberry or apricot jam. Christmas morning isn't the same without abelskivers.