Sunday, March 3, 2024

Domestic Diva Day

I'm very much a "make a list" type of person. Not because I'm getting older but it has always helped me keep track of what I have to get done in a day.  
Sundays are my domestic diva day when I'm actually at home. Mainly because Monday is trash day so you know you have to empty all the trash cans and take the recycling out. It's also a day I wash all my bedding and iron. Yes, I still iron my clothes. My washer and dryer pretty much run all day. 
While today is my DDD I still plan to hit the thrift stores. I'm in search of Paw Patrol toys which are now a favorite of my grandsons. I picked up a bundle of toys off of Facebook market place yesterday. It was a major drive to the other side of town but it was worth it as these guys are hard to find.  
Who knew Paw Patrol was so hot!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: