Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rainy Day Activity

Related Posts with ThumbnailsI've had a cold for the last few days and all I want to do is stay in bed but with a young high energy dog in the house that's not possible.  To top everything else, it's also raining.  I take Annie out rain or shine even when I'm sick.  I can't run her as long because of my cold and the rain so I have to find other things to use up her energy.  One thing that gets Annie wound up is the vacuum.  I don't know what it is but she goes nuts and runs around like it's going to eat all her tennis balls if she doesn't kill it first.  Try vacuuming while holding back a 73 pound GS.  I tell her to go find her ball while the vacuum is running and she goes into a high alert manic search and rescue mode looking for her ball.  Annie acts like if she doesn't find that ball within seconds the nasty vacuum will suck it up and she will be down to only 99 balls.  It's suppose to rain the rest of the week so I will be doing a lot vacuuming.

No comments: