Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Camera Shy Squeaker

Related Posts with ThumbnailsWhen I'm working in my office processing and tagging items for my antique booths or working on the computer, Annie and Squeaker like to hang out with me.  It's hard for Squeak to find a place to sit since all the flat surfaces are usually piled with stuff.  She can't sit on the floor with Annie, not enough room and Annie would want to play. I keep my light box set up and it was a good spot for her. When I pulled out my camera, Squeak decided to be camera shy and clean her face.
I've been holding off getting a new camera.  All the reports talking about stand alone cameras will be the thing of the past for everyone but professional photographers.  Cell phone camera are getting better and better. Think that's true?  With what the Kindle and Nano is doing for books and music makes you wonder.

No comments: