Saturday, August 14, 2010

Scrapbook Island Flea Market

Related Posts with ThumbnailsToday is Scrapbook Island's annual flea market.  It's in the store front behind Island, where they hold their crops. There aren't as many rubber stamps for sale as they have had in the past.  I did pick up 20 magazines (Take Ten and Stamping) for .50 each (great deal) and 25 mini punches for .10 each (another super deal). Tons of scrapbooking paper and storage containers. It worth checking out if you're in the area.
I've been busy all week and Annie is showing her displeasure.  This morning I found the remains of my lemon tree on the backdoor step.  I still walk/run Annie every morning and evening but I'm guessing she is missing her puppy friends so decided to wrestle with a tree.

1 comment:

Wholesale Flea Market Goods said...

I am totally jealous.... I wish I had room in our new house for my scrapbooking stuff... Instead it is all sitting in my parents basement...