Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What are you passing out for Halloween?

Everyone remembers the beanie baby craze - right? Well, after storing these little suckers for years, it was time to do something with them. We collected the BBs when my daughter was young, but now that she's out of college and on her own, it's time. I read somewhere that someone handed out her BB collection at Halloween. I thought what a great idea! Better than candy (well sort of) that some parents make the kids throw away and little kids will love the stuffed animals. If they don't, I'm guessing that they are too old to be trick or treating.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Trick or treat!! :)
What a great idea!

Unknown said...

mine are still all in tubs. haha. crazy times.

Lynda said...

I want to come to your house for Halloween!