Monday, October 20, 2008

Domestic Diva Day


It's Monday so it Domestic Diva Day for me. Tons of things on my to-do-list. After a packed week of classes, a camping retreat and craft boutiques things have gotten out of hand at home. The honey at the boutique sold well and we had a chance to chat with people about how to protect our honey bee population. Didn't get a whole lot of card making done but I was totally inspired by some of the great artists at Crafty Foxes. Some who will be coming to my home studio to teach workshops. Working on a great line up for the 2009 calendar.
Michelle Zindorf will be here on Friday and Saturday to teach and the cards are once again "WOW". Why the upside down daisy? My image of what a mop should look like and it's also "think pink" week. Great photo by Laura Van de Vorst.

No comments: