Monday, October 27, 2008

Domestic Diva Day Advice

Another Domestic Diva Day Monday.
Thought I would share some of my many multi tasking or quirky house cleaning tips. I always start out with a clean kitchen sink. Don't know why, but I can't do any other household chore until the main kitchen sink is clean. I think my mom taught me this. I've recently got a BOSU exercise ball (it looks like a giant rubber ball cut in half) so when I'm folding clothes I stand on the ball. Try folding your clothes, sucking in your stomach and keeping your balance at the same time! Would like to see that done on the BOSU instruction DVD. For an extra work out, I put the rag and towel baskets behind me so I have to twist to throw throw them in. I have a really hard time taking an hour off to exercise, so if I can combine it with the household chores, I feel like I'm getting something done. Now go clean up something! :)

No comments: