Thursday, October 23, 2008

Card Swap - Cornflakes








Had my monthly card swap with my Cornflakes group last night. I wasn't able to get all the cards in one photo too much detail in some of the cards for a long shot. All the talented ladies really out did themselves. We had a great time at my studio which is so much better than meeting at a restaurant. Everyone can chat with everyone and after dinner I did a demo on the dichroic glass technique on saw on a Page Sage DVD, The Journey Continues with Tim Holtz. The other fun thing was that I was able to play the DVD for those waiting their turn to try the demo. After watching it, some said, let try this and see how it turns out. Lots of fun and creative energy.

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

I love that leaf card - can you post a closeup?

Whats a cornflake group? :)