Friday, September 12, 2008

New Classes

Here's a picture of the cards for my "Simply Halloween" card class in October. Many of my students have asked for more cards (per class) and ones that are fast to make. Most of the stamps are from the Limited Edition clear set "Trickery". One card is a tri-fold card, that could be used as a mini photo album, at least that is what I would do with it.
I think I liked this set because is had a cat and the saying " I trick and your treat" which is a totally what a cat would say. :)

I will also be doing a Memory Box - Quick Stop card class. Again people are asking for quick cards and really don't want to spend hours making just one. They will make 3 cards in an hours and get their fingers really inky. Will post photos when I've finished the third project.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great cards Lisa!

toners said...

These are awesome! I like the one with the spooky house :)