Sunday, January 7, 2024

When your bored

Related Posts with Thumbnails
I'm dog sitting a very nice little dog named Romeo. He lives at the Villages which is a gated retirement community for active adults. If you know of the villages, you know it's out in the middle of no where. The only major downside to this place is how far it is from anything. You have to drive at least 30 minutes to get to anything and I mean anything. The plus side it's very quiet and a place where you don't worry about locking your doors. 
Romeo can't be left alone, so that means 24/7 babysitting. He's a very small dog but he's not leash trained (I'll rant about that later) and doesn't like being carried so for me to take him anywhere is a challenge. Being it's not my house, there isn't a lot for me to do. 
I've been doing puzzles and it got me to thinking why do I like some puzzles over others? Is it like a good books, either you like it or you don't. Then I was wondering maybe how they're made that is making the difference.  I know I like 500 piece puzzles but should I challenge myself to doing 1000? 
Do you have a favorite brand you like? 

No comments: