Saturday, January 20, 2024

Nom Nom Paleo Cook Book

One of the best kept secrets is how cheap the cookbooks are at the Happy Dragon thrift store. The children's books are even cheaper but that's a story for later. So if you're like me and cookbook reading is a thing you should stop by and check out the cookbook section. 
I've remember watching Michelle Tam's YouTube videos years ago and I knew she had written a cookbook. When this came into the store this week I snatched it up. It's 10 years old but I really like it. Not sure if it was her large, non traditional format or the fact she's from the Bay Area. I can totally relate to her cooking style even thou I'm not a paleo person. Her ingredients are basic and easy to find around here. 
I think the first recipe I'll try is her devil eggs. I'm not an egg person (that's also another story for later) at all but I think making one egg at a time would be fun. All the toppings sound interesting and being a single person all I need is one egg!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: