Friday, January 19, 2024

The Good Stuff

Ginger, Green Onion, Oil, Salt
During one of the family meals we had down in Carmel, my niece made what her family calls "the good stuff". It was surprisingly so good. Doesn't look like much but it packs a whole lot of flavor!  It very labor intensive and requires a sharp knife but it's well worth the effort. I've had all the ingredients for a while now but with dog sitting and getting my booth put back together at Cottage Crafts (that story later) I just haven't made the time to do it. 
Last night was the night. Turned on a classic movie for background noise and chopped away. It does have marinate for a little bit and will hold up in refrigerator for awhile. 
I did ask what type of oil but I guess it doesn't make any difference. The oil just makes it spread easier.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: