Sunday, December 17, 2023

Yes, another cookbook

I've been looking for children's cookbook thinking someday getting the boys to learn to follow a recipe. Right now they like to "help" but it's more keeping them from cutting off their fingers. 
I saw this book at the Yellow Brick Road book store and it was price at $12. A little high for my thrifty self so I waited until Monday when all books are 50% off. I still think $6 is a but much but I got it anyways.  The recipes are very basics but more for elementary school age kids so it will have to wait for my boys to get a little older.  It's also a good cookbook for someone who has never cooked before. 
What I really liked about it was the vintage graphics and layout. I looked up the author Tina Davis and found out she's was graphic designer back in the day not much of a cook but I think she did a super job
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: