Saturday, December 30, 2023

Reuse Repurpose Fabric

Several months ago I found a pair of brand new pants at the Goodwill it this awesome cow print . My mom's lucky charm was a brown spotted cow so when I saw them I had to pick them up! I would never wear them but I had to think what could I do with them. 
My good friend Patty (amazing quilter) made me a bag several years ago of fabric I picked out. Using it everyday as my go to purse, it's showing its age and needs to be retired. I thought how fun it would it be to have her make me a new bag with this fun print. I only use a cross over type of bag (safety reasons) if I carry one at all. I only have my phone and car keys with me unless I have to carry my wallet which is rare. 
I asked that the bag be small enough to just hold my phone, keys and sunglasses. That if she could, use the pant pockets on the outside that would be an added bonus. 
Bags turned out great! THANK YOU Patty!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: