Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Too early for Christmas? 2021

I know there is a debate when is it too early to put up your Christmas trees. It's been years since I had a place big enough to put up a real tree. When I first moved to my studio in Cupertino, I did an outdoor tree and decorated the surrounding trees. That was nice since I was outside with Annie all the time and it was a safe neighborhood to sit and enjoy everything. Now here in Alameda I have the space but I don't think I'll do a live tree and there's no question I'll do anything outside. 
As I put away the Halloween things, I've started unpacking Christmas. I don't have much left after years of purging and downsizing.  Decided it's only me that will see my trees (yes I do more than one) and it's fun to my my dining room lite up with holiday lights. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: