Sunday, November 7, 2021

Auction Week November

It's auction week, my favorite time of the month! It takes me about 2 hours to go through the preview, this auction house is really big. There are so many bidders, I rarely come home with anything. The super cool stuff goes way over retail.
I'm going for the pyrex bowls because I'm putting together another set. I've had a few complete sets in the past and they sell well. As always it's the hunt that makes picking fun. The red bowl is the hardest one to find in good condition. Once people start to put them in the dishwasher the color will start to fade.
 The glass fruit with the brown banana just cracks me up. I let all my bananas go brown for Mee's banana bread, so I'm bidding on it just for fun.
The art is something for the store, just a little bit quirky and colorful.  I can't see the other dealers interested in it so hopefully I'll get it for a good price. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: