Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Make over for the store displays


Related Posts with ThumbnailsAt the store all the volunteers at one point want to do the displays, thinking it's easy. When they find out how much work it takes, most change their minds. The windows were getting a little boring and very flat because getting on a ladder or set stool isn't something my volunteers want to do. I'm doing a whole new looks - well, I hope it turns out the way I envision it. :)
For my store, the display format changes, depending on what donations we get in. With the holidays coming up I had plans to put up Christmas lights. With the high ceilings I had to bring out the big ladder that barely fits in the window. Going up and down it all day is a work out! I hope to finish before I go. in vacation at the end of the month but it's very slow going doing it myself and with no budget. I'm off to find thin fishing line to hand stars and silver ornaments. 

No comments: