Wednesday, November 24, 2021

New Project idea

Today I had a meeting with the manager at the local thrift store here in Carmel. I did model a lot my store after this one so I've been trying to get an appointment with the manager for awhile. It was so refreshing to talk to someone who understands what it take to run a store that is depend on volunteers and donations. Got some questions answered that only another manager would know the answer to.
While I was there I picked up this doggie clothes hanger. It was $12, which  was a little high but I had an idea for it. First I have to think of a name for this doggie. I plan to put a whole outfit on the hanger and have a special sale for just that outfit.  So it would be a Fido daily special. 
As of now my store doesn't do sales like the store in Carmel. Half the Carmel store is always on sale because they have a lot of foot traffic everyday. People know that they can't wait for the sales to happen because what they want won't be there. Now at my store the traffic is very slow during the week so having regular sales isn't a good idea. People would wait for the sales. I would never have known to track the number of customers coming into the store as a measure if I should very regular sales. I know this is boring business stuff but it helps me decided which direction to go in. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: