Friday, November 5, 2021

Favorite Morning Breakfast

I'm not a morning person but after 11 years with Annie I'm use to getting up at 5:30 am. Even with her being gone now for several months, I'm still waking up before sunrise. I know my best creative time is late at night but the two schedules just don't work out. Plus I also have my work schedule to throw into the mix. 
I do have to prep ahead for my meals since eating out all the time gets boring (food isn't all that great) and I hate spending money on over fried and heavy sauced food. My favorite breakfast is avocado toast (toasted with olive oil) with spicy pico de Gallo salsa. I add Trader Joe's everything but the bagel seasoning, black pepper and if I remember fresh grated cheese.
I do have to plan out my avocados so I always have a ripe one ready. Does make a nice fresh crunchy breakfast.  

No comments: