Sunday, September 5, 2021

New display - cameras

I started working on the new display at the store today. Saturday is our busiest day so on Sunday I have time to put the store back together. Last month, we started getting some old cameras donated, so I started planning on doing a new display. The cameras from the first donation weren't anything special since his estate sold off the good ones. By luck another random donation came in and these are very high end lens, so much so I have to set up time to talk to a camera guy. I did do a test run to see last month to see how well cameras and lens would sell and surprisingly they sold fast. So for now the cameras will have their own space unless the lens come back super $$$, then I will have to rethink the location.
It was like "if you give a mouse a cookie" working on the display. If I moved anything, I had to find room for it somewhere else, which meant I had to redo that display to make it fit. Still have to add some more pieces but I have to wait for the comps to come in. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: