Saturday, September 4, 2021

Learning something everyday

In running a thrifty store I've learned a lot but I can't know everything and there isn't enough man power to cover all the bases.
I made the choice early on (before the store opened) to use a consignment person to handle any high end clothing we would get in. It was just by luck I found Madison Hale, who is also local to the area.  I'm getting better at spotting the things that will sell well on her site because we discuss every item she comes in to look at. These shoes are a very good example of what I'm talking about.  I could tell the quality of the shoes were very good even with the bold design. Based on what Madison has told be about shoes, I sent her photo. It was a very positive yes! Theses are Irregular Choice (can't really read the label) known for a very funky styles. I thought is was a Wizard of Oz type of a thing but it's more a Betsy Johnson look.  Will have to wait and see how well they sell!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: