Thursday, September 2, 2021

2021 Christmas Card Design

In my effort to use up my washi paper scraps, I've been paper weaving while binge watch something. I've made a tons of iris folding cards and paper weaving kimono cards. 
This morning while having my coffee I like to watch my favorite YouTube artists. During September there is one company that does a huge release and all of it's designers post almost daily what they're making for the whole month.  It's really a very fun time!
I'm a bubble thinking (my term) and as the bubbles are floating around in my head at some point they come together. This morning while watching a video using alcohol inks on plastic (Jennifer Mcquire) the light bulb went on I what I should do for my Christmas cards! Totally unrelated to what I was watching but it did get me to start thinking what other designs I could use for my weaving. 
I do the 2 peas card swap every year and this morning I got the notice to update my address if I still wanted to play. I had to dig around for my very old Micheal Strong tree die cuts but it worked out very well when I did the first draft! Hope I can make 150 by the end of November.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: