Monday, September 13, 2021

Auction update 2021

These are the items I will be bidding on and hopefully be able to bring home. Michann's auctions are really big and well attended especially with their great online bidding. It makes getting a good deal on anything pretty hard. If you're into flipping watching the auction and seeing what things are selling for is just part of the job. At this auction I don't know if it's a picker or a private buyer as everyone is given a new bidder for every auction and that makes a really big difference in the final price.  Private buyers will pay full retail for what they want. Bidding against another dealer at some point we have to stop when there's no profit to be made. Plus there are a lot of metal dealers who are only looking at the scrap value of things. The clock face is huge and not something for every home so I'm hoping I'll be bidding against other dealers. Everything else I already know I'm bidding against a private person, so it's going to go full retail.  
  

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: